In these unpredictable times we thought we would give you an update on the proposed National Awards event for Alice Springs on 13 & 14 October.
Everything is organised and ready to implement providing restrictions continue to ease and we will be able to satisfy social distancing requirements and take the necessary precautions.
Things have been looking very promising to proceed; however, we are keeping a close watch on developments in Victoria to ensure we make the best decision for everyone’s health and safety.
We will be making a decision in early August which will still give everyone two months to make or confirm travel arrangements. In the meantime, we are exploring alternative options should we need to cancel the face to face event.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please get in touch.